Wednesday, November 10, 2010

314/365

My Perspective

I always think about this blog, but more often lately since it's coming to an end. Most likely (unless I get hit with a storm of inspiration) I won't continue this in the coming year. The last couple of weeks have been... pretty bad. I've cheated before doing this project, but never to this extent. It's sort of like Senioritis. And it's not because I don't want to do it anymore (I mean, I could quit anytime since no one would know because no one reads/looks at this). 

Sometimes I think about that. How I'm completely alone in this little project of mine. And I think about how it should bother me, but it really doesn't. Because once people start looking at my pictures, then I have to start performing for them, which is something I do everyday in everything I do. But this. This I can be completely myself and post pictures I like without worrying about what other people will think of them.

So no one's going to read this. So why do I even bother typing? Well, what's the point of keeping a journal? It's just easier to type it out than literally talk to yourself. It makes me feel better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Template