Saturday, October 23, 2010

296/365

Rose Tyler

Planet Earth. This is where I was born and this is where I died. 

The first 19 years of my life, nothing happened. Nothing at all. Not ever. And then I met a man called the Doctor. A man who could change his face. And he took me away from home in his magical machine. He showed me the whole of time and space. I thought it would never end. That's what I thought. But then came the army of ghosts. Then came Torchwood and the war. And that's when it all ended.


This is the story of how I died.


I relate with a lot of fictional characters, but Rose Tyler is the epitome of what I consider a relatable character. Funny, daring, truthful. If there's one thing that's a real turn off for a show, it's when all the characters are too dramatic, too unreal, too fake. Nothing distances a person more than being incapable to relate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Template