Wednesday, October 27, 2010

300/365

Orange

I've always claimed Autumn was my least favorite season. And that opinion stands true for a number of reasons, but you can't deny how absolutely brilliant some of the colors are. I guess living in a place like WV, you get to see it all clumped together, up close, and in your face. If I lived in a city, that just wouldn't be possible. But I drive home and ahead of me is this great mountain speckled red, orange, yellow, and green. It's fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And for that, Autumn is amazing. But it's also cold. I'm a heat person. Actually, that's a lie. I'm a 72 degrees and sunny person. With a bit of wind. But that happens once, maybe twice if I'm lucky, day a year. 

Also, Hanna Cross and I are friends. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Template