Monday, August 23, 2010

235/365

Behind Blue Eyes

That song isn't the reason I took this picture, though I have been listening to that song over and over. As much as I am an advocate of loving things in their original format, I've got to say I prefer Limp Bizkit's version of the song over The Who's. There's something that's inbred into every 90s baby, and that is to prefer grunge rock over class rock 'n' roll. 

Part of the reason I even remembered that song existed is because of this video: CLICK ME NAO (This is the version by The Who, by the by.) 

Often when I listen to music (Okay, not often, but enough times) I realize just how perfectly the lyrics to whatever song fit this character's story from this TV show/movie/book/etc. Occasionally, it'll be "This song fits what I felt in my own life at this certain time" but not so much lately. And since my entire brain has been invaded by Lost within the past three months, that's all I've been hearing in the songs I listen to - "Oh! This song is about Jack/Kate/Sawyer/Locke/Miles/etc." But I digress. I just wanted to say how perfectly Behind Blue Eyes fits Ben's character. So glad they did Dr. Linus. Ben is my second favorite character and as such, I was thrilled to find him redeemed in another life (brotha.) 

Also, "All the Memories" by The Classic Crime = Daniel Faraday-Widmore/Charlotte Whatever-her-last-name-is music video.  

2 comments:

Followers

Template