Friday, January 8, 2010

8/365

 
Cerberus, Mak, & Shadow


I assume Mak and Cerberus would gang up on Shadow because Shadow is broken in every way. And like good animals, they know when a life is spent and can only be used for better, useful purposes. Such as fertilizer.


Good morning. I have to leave in about 15 minutes. We had a two hour delay, so I had an hour to get ready as opposed to my normal 10 minutes. Fizz keeps following me around like a... dog. Hm... I feel terrible. I have a sore throat and no doubt it's from Meredith. My mom is not going to be happy.

3 comments:

  1. yes! omg, this is what would happen if we got an apartment. except mur would trash the place....

    ReplyDelete
  2. true that. i was thinking about drawing that little roped-off area in the corner and put a sign calling it "Mur's Corner" or something...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Template