Thursday, September 2, 2010

245/365

The Lost Group

What else to call them? They're made up of 815 survivors, people who came on the freighter, OCs by me, survivor of boat crash back in the 80s, survivor of boat crash in 2001, and an Other that was formerly part of the Dharma Initiative. Or, you could narrow down that group a smidgen by saying, "Survivors of Ajira flight 316." 

My back is killing me, as is my hand. It took over three hours to finish these people's faces and then erase all the gray smudgy stuff in their clothes/etc. Hurley still looks nothing like himself. Locke looks better than he did before I fixed him. He looked more Korean than Jin or Sun. Jin looks like a mob boss, but that's actually not inaccurate, so I didn't change him. Hahaha. I hope this looks so much better once I paint it. :) Also, I hate hands, though I am getting better at them.

Today, I woke up around 9:30 and left around 10:50 for University to drop off my high school transcript. I dropped it off and met up with Deirdre and Urn for lunch. (Nom nom nom, grilled cheese) Then, we went upstairs and hung out and watched weird videos on Urn's laptop. Twas fun. Then, I went home and sat here at dear Peter and worked on that picture. It will be the death of me. Tomorrow, I plan on going to Waffle House with some peeps, then to HHS to visit some teachers and people we left behind when we graduated. Fun, fun. 

Today's Lost graphic is...

Captain Bunny Killer! AKA Benjamin Linus. :) Of course, he'd never *actually* kill his dear 8 bunny. 8 Bunny was the only one there for him when his father was being a drunken ho. Also... that bunny seems to have lived forever. Is it the island? The bunny's at least 30 years old. I mean, dang. Not to mention that it must've been under someone else's care while he was out tromping around with the Others, pre-purge. It's amazing the amount of thought I can put into a single (adorable) useless detail... Anyway, I'm off.

Last TV episode watched: How I Met Your Mother
Latest song/video download: Don't Unplug Me by ALL CAPS
Last text sent: To Taneisha "hahahaha. true. that works."

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Template