Tuesday, September 21, 2010

264/365

The Bathroom Creeper

I swear Mak literally stalks the end of the hallway just waiting for someone to go in so he can attack them with love and mewing and fallings-on-the-floor. (Don't you just love those?) He's so adorable once you get him behind closed doors, but he is so fekking creepy when he's just sitting down the hallway... staring at you... It's like he knows something. 

Nah.

Lost graphic time! (And rant. I guess those go hand in hand.)

I had to click around to find a good one this time. Ben and Annie! How cute are they? One of my biggest Lost upsets is not knowing WTF happened to Annie! And was Mole-woman (what's her name? Harper?) talking about Annie when she talked to Juliet during that one session?
Harper: So, what do you think of Ben?
Juliet: He's... smart, blahblahblah. He's been really good to me.
Harper: Of course he has. You look just like her.
And then they just leave it like that! What's the use with a sentence as full of implications as that, if you're not even going to give me some answers? Honestly. Pissed me off. Still, the moments Ben *did* have with Annie were adorable, and I was so happy when I saw that he kept the presents. On a side note, I wonder if Ben ever got another birthday present? Maybe Alex gave him something when she was younger and she liked him... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Template