Wednesday, September 1, 2010

244/365

The Group

I'm working on this little (my fingers hurt...) project for Taneisha's birthday at the end of September. Top row from the left is Frank "Chesty" Lapidus, Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Claire "WHERE'S MEH BAYBAY?" Littleton, Daniel "Twitchy" Faraday-Hawking-Widmore, Adonia Rain (?) Sterling-Lapidus, Jack "Doc" Shephard, Jin "Korean guy" Kwon, Rousseuliet (Juliet/Rousseau - haven't decided which, yet), John "Mr. Clean" Locke, Sayid "Achmed the Dead Terrorist" Jarrah, Desmond "The Magical Leprechaun" Hume. Bottom row from left is James "Sawyer" Ford, Sun "Korean chick" Kwon, Genavieve Dare Belacqua, Benjamin "Bug-eyed Bastard/Captain Bunny Killer" Linus.

Phew. That's a lot of people. First I cleaned up the background, then I went to work on their faces. So far I've done Lapidus, Reyes (I still need to fix it...), Claire, Sawyer, Daniel, Addie, and Jack. So about halfway. I drew the rough sketch yesterday (took about an hour) and then finished and inked it today plus scanned and edited it. I had to go all the way out to Michael's today just to get a kneaded eraser to finish, too. While there, I was able to pick up a legit pencil, though. 8 dollar pencil is beast, though. Hope Fizz doesn't eat it.

Today I was able to clean my room finally. It had been a huge mess from the lack of unpacking. I'm going to be able to use pretty much everything I got for college, except for the comforter/sheets and the bath caddy. And maybe the bath robe... And the shower shoes. All right then. 

Today's Lost graphic is...

...absolutely freaking adorable! No seriously. Who can look at this and not just LOVE these three? A totally random group, too... weird. I hated Kate, but Evangeline Lilly is quite adorable. Except when she's posing for weird things... Yeah... Moving on.

Last TV show watched: Lie To Me
Latest song/video download: Oceanic 6 by the brilliant Michael Giacchino
Last text sent: To Meredith "good. im going to shepherd 2mrw btw."

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Template