Saturday, September 4, 2010

247/365

Perdido

It means exactly what you think it means. So, today I stuck at home (despite the beautiful weather) and cleaned a bit. Then, I worked on the Lost picture. I got the grass done and half of the group's pants. Then, I started getting frustrated, so I had to call it quits. I went to church with la familia, then to Applebee's for some delicious food. On the way there, in the car, my dad went all hush-hush. My mom was on the phone and he told me "You should get the aquarium tank from the garage and get everything set up in preparation." That was all he said. I sort of just shook my head; I thought he was kidding. Then, at dinner, my mind kept going over and over and I had to ask, so as discreetly as I could, I said, "Were you serious about what you said in the car?" He just smiled and said it would give me something to think about. I pointed out that I didn't have some "pertinent" items that would be necessary in this specific heist. (I.E. rats, bedding, water thing, food dish, food, toys, etc.) and he told me that I had to figure that out myself. Pretty sure he's just talking nonesense. Or he feels bad for not supporting me like he usually does. Sort of worried both ways - if he's kidding, then I'll have gotten my hopes up. If he's not kidding, then he doesn't know that I need *two* rats, both female. (Or both male, but I prefer female.) And that I want dumbo rats. (Really, that's not my preference - it's Deirdre's.) I guess we'll go through the next couple days with ears open, won't we? 

I got home and worked more on my painting while Deirdre watched Lost on the phone with me. :) Man, I just love Ben's sarcastic comments. 

Locke: "Get the man from Tallahassee?" What is that? Some kind of code?
Ben: No, John. Unfortunately we don't have a code for "There's a man in my closet with a gun to my daughter's head", though we apparently should.

Locke: How is it you have electricity?
Ben: There's two giant hamsters on wheels in our secret underground lair.

That was almost as good as graphic. BUT NOT QUITE.

Aw right. n_n Richard is gonna be on Psych! Yay! Only for an episode, I think. But still. Who doesn't love Richard after watching Ab Aeterno? <3

 Fizz and I also went on a walk today in the wonderful weather. It was actually a bit chilly for my taste, but it was nicer than 90 degrees like normal.

 Nom nom nom!

Last song/video download: Tyson's Tiger Song from "The Hangover"
Last TV show watched: How I Met Your Mother, I think.
Last text sent: To Deirdre "totally... goddang cat. what if he gets run over? D:"
(Mak got out. And no, I didn't censor myself. I'm just that awesome.)

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Template