Thursday, September 23, 2010

266/365

S'Mores, Please!

Found a surprise-hidden chocolate bar in the bread box, so I put it to good use. Spent most of today watching The Office. Good stuff. 

Random Lost graphic here we go!
Poor Hurley. For a while, when I watched this episode ("Dave"), I was certain that Hurley really had dreamt this entire island up and I was about to go off on some people who had recently told me that the island was legit. But, I was happy that they finally gave Hurley some peace of mind by the end. Well, I was at least happy that he and Libby got together. Sort of. And then she got a DUI or something and died. (Don't you hate it when that happens?) On another note, I've got to add that Charlie and Hurley's bromance is by far one of my favorites. Their scenes together are hilarious, no matter what. They play off each other so well, even though they both provide the same sort of comic relief. That is all. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Template