Monday, September 20, 2010

263/365

Groundhog Day!

Only not. It is Kristin's birthday. And Taneisha's! Partay! Today was pretty uneventful. This groundhog decided to pop in for a visit, which Fizz was delighted about, although he was a little bummed he didn't get to play with him.

Just realized it's been so long since I've put up a Lost graphic! I've got a plethora. No worries.

I just randomly clicked on one and this is what I got. When I first saw this, I was like "Whaaaaaaa?" Then I remembered that they're brother and sister. Guess that's where this was going, anyway. I mean, Claire and Jack really have no other connection than that, so... that's got to be it. Must suck that they never actually got to talk after they found out. Jack just *had* to go and die! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Template